Work for ADRA New Zealand
>Marketing and Donor Relations Manager – Full Time
Applications close: 3 September, 2017
Are you a successful marketing and fundraising professional looking to make a real difference? The Adventist Development and Relief Agency (ADRA) New Zealand is seeking a Marketing and Donor Relations Manager to engage more people with our life-changing work, and secure sustainable sources of income that will help families at home and overseas thrive.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Develop, implement, monitor and report on a long term Marketing and Donor Relations strategy that will deliver diversified income that supports the agency’s strategic growth.
- Assess current marketing, fundraising, communication and supporter engagement initiatives and develop business cases for new products and campaigns to reflect market trends.
- Develop and implement plans for targeting high value donors, including individuals, trusts, foundations and corporates.
- Develop and implement plans for engaging Adventist Churches and Institutions in fundraising and project implementation in partnership with ADRA.
- Manage the Marketing and Donor Relations department and external contractors, assigning roles and responsibilities, and leading team growth and performance.
- Coordinate ADRA’s engagements in key church events (camp meetings, regional/cluster meetings).
- As a member of ADRA New Zealand’s ADCOM (senior management team), develop and monitor the agency’s MDR strategic plan.
A full list of the Marketing and Donor Relations Mangers Key Responsibilities, along with Essential and Desirable selection criteria is available here: http://bit.ly/2nuy1s5
Applications must include a copy of your Resume, along with a cover-letter that addresses the full list of Essential and Desirable Criteria.
To apply, or for more details on the role (including a full Job Description) please contact Denison Grellmann, CEO ADRA New Zealand at email@example.com or by calling 0800 499 911.