Work for ADRA New Zealand
Donor Relations Coordinator, ADRA New Zealand (Part-time)
Are you able to connect with people, understand their interests and take them on a life-changing journey? If you’re a people person with an analytical mind and a commitment to making the world a better place, ADRA New Zealand has the role for you.
The Adventist Development and Relief Agency (ADRA) New Zealand is seeking a Donor Relations Coordinator to develop and implement an exceptional relationships fundraising strategy that will enable it to grow sustainable financial support to achieve its mission to create just and positive change for people living in poverty and distress.
Reporting to the Marketing and Donor Relations Director, this part-time role is responsible for:
- Developing and implementing a donor relations plan that supports the acquisition, conversion and retention of donors.
- Proactively researching prospective donors and tailoring pitches that appropriately balance donor interest and programming needs.
- Developing and implementing a bequests marketing and development strategy to increase the number and value of bequests pledged.
- Collaborating with the Marketing and Donor Relations Director to grow the agency’s regular donor programme.
- Collaborating with the Marketing and Donor Relations Director to empower a national network of ADRA Ambassadors.
- Assist in the development of communication and fundraising resources.
- A personal commitment to ADRA’s mission, vision and beliefs.
- A sound understanding of marketing and fundraising principles and experience in establishing and nurturing profitable relationships.
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills.
- A high level of computer proficiency, particularly word-processing, database and spreadsheet software.
- Ability to work autonomously and in groups.
- Demonstrated understanding of the Adventist Church in New Zealand
- Demonstrated experience in an NGO and/or fundraising setting.
Full job description available.
Contact the Marketing and Donor Relations Director:
0800 499 911
Applications Close: 17 March