You can do a Connections Trip in any of these countries!
Loo’s for life
Water and health for kids
A better life for all
What We Do:
- Match you with a current, fitting, ADRA project which you and your group can add great value to.
- Confirms that your dates work with the project. Wet season can change what you will do.
• Liaise and coordinates with the in-country ADRA office to fully plan your trip.
• Organises your project and social activities based on your preferences.
• Organises transport from the day you arrive to the day you leave.
• Establishes your trip itinerary and budget.
• Provides all your group members with an orientation prior to travelling and an induction once you arrive at the project site.
• Provides a full-time trip guide to be with you throughout the duration of the trip.
• Provides tools and resources to support you in your fundraising.
- Provides you with access to travel insurance